|Up to £38k pa for a 40 hour week
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all, we practise what we preach.
Designed to enhance performance, Sweaty Betty workout wear is the perfect fusion of fashion and functionality. Tailored to sports from yoga to run, ski to swim, gym to tennis, our luxury activewear combines design innovation, technical fabrics and feminine style.
Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty now has 37 boutiques including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, plus two boutiques in the USA. With a new mobile website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, 400 strong fitness-loving team at its helm, Sweaty Betty is growing exponentially. There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Reporting into the Head of eCommerce with three direct reports and working closely with internal departments and external partners your responsibilities will include:
- Own the editing and publishing process for all brand content on the website
- Lead redesign of desktop and mobile sites from ideation to implementation stage
- Work closely with the content marketing team to obtain the necessary imagery and copy assets to trade the online site
- Interpret the marketing calendar and translate the brand key monthly and weekly marketing themes online, to ensure the brand message is consistent with the rest of the business
- Work closely with the visual merchandising online team by making sure on-site content on the home page and product category pages is commercially thought through (hero products, key stock holders, most viewed, etc)
- Create beautiful, inspirational, on-brand landing pages for the creative content areas of the site (inspiration, knowledge, campaign, community), with a focus on inspiring the customer and communicating the Sweaty Betty lifestyle whilst always keeping in mind traffic conversion
- Work with the digital marketing team to constantly optimise landing pages
- Own SEO road map, ensure all site content is SEO friendly, SEO technical changes are implemented in a timely manner and run SEO site maintenance process
- Work with the store teams to keep the store locator and boutique pages on the site both up to date and relevant to the local community
- Oversee A/B testing programme with a view to constantly optimise user journey and eCommerce KPIs
- Lead key front development projects across mobile, tablet and desktop gaining buy-in the senior Leadership Team
- Monthly reporting on on-site content and KPIs
- Identify and manage required budgets for digital content.
- Develop regional online content strategy with focus on UK and US markets.
You’ll have experience in content strategy and project management, as well as great track record of driving commercial results and brand engagement through managing content plans.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER
You’ll be a people person able to secure buy-in from senior management and key stakeholders, but you’ll also have an analytical mind with a strong understanding of data, analytics and attribution solutions.
Additionally, you’ll have:
- Understanding of the digital landscape and integration with SEO
- Experience of multi-territory content management
- The ability to think and plan strategically
- Broad business perspective and acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Clear leadership skills
- Strong conceptualisation ability & strong visual communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of visual design software, Photoshop, HTML , CSS and content management systems
- Foreign language skills desirable
WHO YOU ARE
You are a creative and commercially minded content strategist who thrives in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment.
With infectious passion, creative flair, a collaborative spirit and great communication skills, you will easily engage with all kinds of partners to bring the Sweaty Betty brand to life on the Digital Flagship across all channels and territories.
The ability to persuade and influence is based on your ability to build relationships – working collaboratively with team mates, digital peers, managers and stakeholders. You will motivate and inspire team members and stakeholders with your enthusiasm and subject matter expertise. You will use your experience to promote best practice whilst actively seeking opportunities for new thinking.
This role would suit someone with website editing or content coordinator experience looking to take the next step up.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to firstname.lastname@example.org.