We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach
From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, workout to tennis apparel, Sweaty Betty is the fitness clothing brand of choice. With 40 boutiques around the UK & US, including concessions in world famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, Sweaty Betty active wear is synonymous with innovative, feminine designs for enhanced performance.
Our fabulous Marketing team are now rapidly expanding and looking for a switched on, fitness mad UK Social Media Executive to join the team. You will be responsible for broadcasting the world of Sweaty Betty to our community and responsibilities will include delivering our global social media strategy, growing our online social community and ensuring the Sweaty Betty voice and presence is on brand at all times.
|WHAT YOU 'LL BE DOING
You will be at the heart of the business, broadcasting the exciting world of SB through all relevant social media platforms. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and championing the Sweaty Betty social media strategy, ensuring our visuals, copy and content is engaging, relevant and on brand.
Presenting social media insights at weekly, monthly meetings with an emphasis on key areas of success and recommendations for future improvement
- Living, breathing and broadcasting the Sweaty Betty lifestyle
- Tailor communication and content depending on the channel and audience and in line with the marketing calendar and business objectives
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, PR and community teams to support business objectives and to hit targets
- Building close relationships with bloggers and online media raising awareness and driving social conversations around key launches and promotions.
- Optimizing content to support SEO goals
- Measuring against benchmarks to drive campaign effectiveness
- Bringing together advocates of Sweaty Betty whether Press contacts, Affiliate and SEO social contacts, Ambassadors, customers and bloggers as part of the Social community strategy
- Acting as the social advocate within the business ensuring the whole of Sweaty Betty is fully engaged with our social media campaigns.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
An obsession with the worlds of both fashion and fitness
Minimum 2 years’ experience managing social media for a fashion retailer
Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+) and how each platform can be used in different scenarios
Excellent written communication skills and experience writing in the Social Media space
WHO YOU ARE
Obsessed with fitness, you have your finger on the pulse when it comes to being in the know of what is hot. A fashion sponge, you read all the fashion magazines, blogs and websites and absorb everything to do with our industry.
A digital native, you will have a clear understanding of the different audiences across each social platform and how best to engage with them and at what frequency. As well as understanding how social has an impact across all other communication channels and different markets.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, weekly lunchtime yoga, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for someone to start asap so if this sounds like you please send us your CV as soon as possible.