UK PR Manager
£27k-£35k pa, plus benefits, dependant on experience
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Reporting to the Senior Brand Marketing Manager and working closely with our Creative Director, you will be supported by a PR & Marketing Assistant. You will be responsible for press days, shoots and press releases, events, partnerships, blogger outreach and gifting initiatives. Working closely with our US PR Manager, you will ensure that our international PR strategy is aligned.
- Responsibilities include:
- UK PR
Press, Blogger and celebrity relationships
Seasonal UK press days
Seasonal press shoots
Media advertising, sponsorship
Managing PR calendar
- Online PR
Digital PR outreach Blogger events Offsite link building and content creation.
- Visual identity
Seasonal PR photo and video shoot
Set up appropriate partnerships for marketing events and products partnerships working closely with Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Managing and developing PR & Marketing Assistant
- > 5 years experience in a PR or marketing role (agency or in-house)
- A contacts book bursting with relevant press in fashion, fitness and lifestyle
- Excellent relationships with key journalists, influencers and stylists
- Solid managerial experience
- An obsession with the world of both fitness and fashion (most importantly!)
- You are connected, sociable and stylish. You live an active life and can’t miss your 6am Spin class or your Sunday morning Yoga. You love fitness just as much as you love fashion. From the latest fitness trends to what's happening on the catwalks and on the street. You have a brimming black book of fitness and fashion contacts who you love to workout with and feel as comfortable with editors as you do with bloggers. And you have an insatiable appetite for what's hot and what's not.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
WHO WE AREWe create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all, we practise what we preach!
Designed to enhance performance, Sweaty Betty workout wear is the perfect fusion of fashion and functionality. Tailored to sports from yoga to run, ski to swim, gym to tennis, our luxury activewear combines design innovation, technical fabrics and feminine style.
Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty now has 37 boutiques including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, plus two boutiques in the USA. With a new mobile website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm, Sweaty Betty is growing exponentially. There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOUGenerous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
LOCATIONPutney Bridge, London
HOW TO APPLYTo apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are successful, you’ll be contacted within 2 weeks.Our recruitment process is broken in to three parts. An initial telephone interview with the recruitment team, where we learn more about you and everything you know about SB! If successful you will be invited to a face-2-face interview, with the recruitment team and line manager. The final round is a presentation, with the line manager