|£25-£30k pa for a 40 hour week
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all, we practise what we preach.
Designed to enhance performance, Sweaty Betty workout wear is the perfect fusion of fashion and functionality. Tailored to sports from yoga to run, ski to swim, gym to tennis, our luxury activewear combines design innovation, technical fabrics and feminine style.
Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty now has 40 UK boutiques including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, plus two boutiques in the USA. With a new mobile website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, 400 strong fitness-loving team at its helm, Sweaty Betty is growing exponentially. There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Reporting to the People & Development Manager, whilst working closely with the Retail team, specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage the recruitment strategy for Sweaty Betty
- Identify the best advertising channels for each vacancy, making the most of social media, networking sites (LinkedIn), advertisements, agencies and your personal contacts
- Create and manage an inspirational online recruiting presence for Sweaty Betty
- Manage all office vacancies from advertising and sourcing amazing candidates, through to interviewing and hiring
- Support the Retail Team with recruitment requirements at all levels – finding shining stars to work in our beautiful Boutiques
- Take the lead on all open recruitment needs, creating inspirational job descriptions and adverts that show Sweaty Betty at our best
- Manage all internal & external applications, review CVs and carry out pre-screening to make sure that we only interview the pick of the bunch
- Monitor the success and effectiveness of the different recruitment channels
- Develop and manage a talent pool of amazing candidates, maintain contact with them and make sure that when a suitable role arises they are the first people to hear about it
- Manage recruitment costs within budget
- Guide and coach line managers through the recruiting process to ensure that we recruit the cream of the crop
WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER
- Experience in direct candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment experience
- Experience in using social media & networking in recruitment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to build credible relationships quickly at all levels
- Experience recruiting roles at all levels across a range of roles
- Strong interviewing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write compelling adverts
- Ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities effectively
- Basic knowledge of UK employment law & legislation
WHO YOU ARE
You are a People Person, whilst also commercial, who loves their job and really wants to make a difference. A natural ambassador of the brand, you love to be active and embrace everything the brand stands for. You are quick to build relationships at all levels and are always proactive and positive in your approach. You are confident and creative whilst also approachable and empathetic. You love to work in a fast paced environment with high levels of autonomy and are keen to really make your mark.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Bonuses, a generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of workout classes, sample sales, cycle to work scheme.....and lots more.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please email us your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to email@example.com