WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Our fabulous Marketing team are now rapidly expanding and looking for a switched on, fitness mad Copywriter to join the team. Tone of voice and creative copywriting are as important to the brand as visual imagery. Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Marketing Manager, you will own the brand tone of voice across all channels and will be responsible for delivering a consistent copy style while creating a rich and immersive brand experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, manage and own the Sweaty Betty tone of voice
- Be the copy editor across all channels
- To manage all Sweaty Betty copy projects and tasks from brief to delivery
- To write, collate and manage all brand copy including brand guidelines, brand book, brand messaging, partnerships, press releases, blog posts, product descriptions, and event collateral
Digital Marketing copy
- To write, collate and manage introductions, features and other content
- To write, collate and manage all copy for the digital marketing team including, email copy, SEO copy & PPC Ad copy
- To write, collate and manage all copy working closely with the Ecommerce team to ensure all content is on brand and up to date including home pages, banners and boxes, editorial features, community and brand areas of site
- Work closely with Ecommerce team to create copy for US specific site, and for new regional sites as they launch
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- You will be an expert in copywriting, with 3+ years experience ideally working for a British fashion brand or magazine
- You are a great story teller with a very British sense of humour
- You will have the ability to wear many hats with your copywriting – creative, social, commercial, promotional, personal – you will be able to adapt to any copy environment and write for different end uses
- You will have excellent research skills, constantly reading monthly glossies, weekly supplements and all the latest websites and blogs across fashion and fitness
- Your English language and vocabulary will be second to none with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the key Sweaty Betty disciplines (yoga, running, workout, ski…) is essential.
|WHO YOU ARE
You are in love with the Sweaty Betty brand and want to make your mark by playing an integral part in defining and developing the Sweaty Betty tone of voice. You are a natural story teller and but you can easily adapt to channels and audiences where appropriate. Your style is naturally authoritative, intelligent, inspiring and exudes Britishness. You love fashion and being active is an essential part of your life.
|WHO WE ARE
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach!
From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, gym wear to tennis apparel, Sweaty Betty is the fitness clothing brand of choice, synonymous with innovative, feminine designs for enhanced performance. With 40+ UK boutiques, including concessions in world famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, UK, USA and Mobile website as well as two new stores in the US, Sweaty Betty is embarking on its next exciting growth phase!
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
Putney Bridge, London
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to firstname.lastname@example.org.