Salary Competitive for a 40 hour week which will include weekends. There are no set hours for this role, you will be in charge of managing your own time and schedule.
Local Community Marketing
Born in the heart of London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty has been worn by female athletes around the world since 1998. Designed to perform beautifully, Sweaty Betty clothes are famous for high quality fabrics & feminine styling across a range of fitness activities.
With over 40 boutiques around the UK and two locations in the US (Soho, NYC and Greenwich, CT), Sweaty Betty is expanding its reach in the States. If you love fitness and fashion, this is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing business.
Sitting within our US team, this role will be responsible for seeding the New York market and building brand awareness in the local community with empowered, like-minded fitness enthusiasts that share the Sweaty Betty lifestyle in the US.
“We got a fierce fitness vibe from the British fitness line Sweaty Betty” – The New York Times
“[Colleen] Saidman Yee, a longtime model… favors a line of yoga togs cheekily called Sweaty Betty.” – The New York Times
To read more about the Sweaty Betty story, please click autobiography.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Immerse yourself in the local community: their fitness, their fashion, and their lifestyle
- Establish and build relationships with studios, fitness and fashion professionals, and community influencers
- Seed the market through identifying influencers and targeted gifting
- Organize and execute local marketing events that introduce Sweaty Betty lifestyle to the community
- Create a portfolio of local contacts, including potential store Ambassadors and Club Coaches, to be handed off to local retail team upon store opening
- Support the local retail team’s community efforts after store opening
- Supply the Creative Team with photos and blog content, advertising your recent workouts, events, and lifestyle adventures
- Support the retail stores local Facebook Pages with pictures of local events and workouts
- Identify and build relationships with blogs/forums and social media to build communities online and increase awareness and the authority of Sweaty Betty
WHO YOU ARE
A local fitness, fashion, and social maven, you are in the know with fitness and fashion’s latest trends and are eager to try them all. A natural role model, you exude confidence and love networking and building relationships with lots of different characters. You love reading the fashion press and following new brands. You are entrepreneurial, enjoy being your own boss and are inspired by motivating yourself to get the job done. You love working out, enjoy flexible hours and travel, and don’t shy away from chatting it up at events. You have an ability to manage and maintain key relationships with local fitness professionals and influencers.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com and include your favourite workout, your personal fitness best, and why you want to work at Sweaty Betty.
Please note we can only accept applications from those who already have a right to work in the US.