|£21-£24k, plus benefits
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach.
From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, gym wear to tennis apparel, Sweaty Betty is the fitness clothing brand of choice, synonymous with innovative, feminine designs for enhanced performance. With 40 UK boutiques, including concessions in world famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, UK, USA and Mobile website as well as two new stores currently opening in the US, Sweaty Betty is embarking on its next exciting growth phase!
Our busy and dynamic Ecommerce team are now looking for an equally dynamic and proactive Online Content Editor. As Online Content Producer you will be responsible for the briefing and creation all of Sweaty Betty’s seasonal campaigns and day to day management of online content. Working closely with the Ecommerce Content Manager you will be instrumental in pushing the boundaries in bringing the Sweaty Betty lifestyle to life online.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Reporting to the Ecommerce Content Manager and working closely with internal departments and external partners your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Ecommerce Content Manager to manage the design and implementation of Sweaty Betty’s online content strategy across all devices.
- Coordinating with the Ecommerce trading and creative teams to deliver a world class online customer journey.
- Managing and delivering ongoing content changes with all relevant internal teams and external agencies.
- Liaising with the creative team to brief and build all BAU and seasonal online content, taking responsibility for the online customer journey, content accuracy and ensuring that changes are made on time.
- Monitor the web analytics to measure performance of website activity and act upon the findings
- Work with the User Experience Manager to identify problem areas in the customer journey and implement testing plans to optimise the customer experience.
- Troubleshooting – identifying areas for improvement and working with the web development agency to resolve.
- Ensuring content is fully optimised for SEO purpose
WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER
- Minimum 18months experience in fast paced ecommerce content role.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS and experience with content management systems
- An understanding of SEO within web copy
- Experience with Photoshop or similar image editing software
- Strong commercial awareness and flair for creating fashion forward commercial content
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and ability to apply analytic thinking
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize varied workload
- Strong communication skills and comfort working with many teams and levels across the business
- High attention to detail
WHO YOU ARE
You are an ambitious and proactive individual looking to take the next step up in responsibility and gain line management experience. With a firm knowledge of ecommerce and content creation you are ready to apply your skills to a new adventure in a growing fitness company where you can take real ownership. With strong communications skills and a passion for all things digital, bringing the Sweaty Betty brand to life will come naturally to you. Full of ideas and initiative you will be confident in taking ownership for the design and build of all onsite content, managing the ecommerce content assistant so collateral is delivered to the highest standard in a timely manner.
Most importantly you live an active life and are in love with the Sweaty Betty brand and the lifestyle it endorses!
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to email@example.com.
If you are successful, you’ll be contacted within 2 weeks.Our recruitment process is broken in to three parts. An initial telephone interview with the recruitment team, where we learn more about you and everything you know about SB! If successful you will be invited to a face-2-face interview, with the recruitment team and line manager. The final round is a presentation with the Line manager.