WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Join our busy marketing and PR team for an insight into the exciting world of PR. This is a big opportunity for someone with talent and enthusiasm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the PR Manager to execute the Sweaty Betty UK PR strategy including promoting new season collections, product launches, reacting to market trends, identifying coverage opportunities and pitching stories to Press.
- Assisting in the planning and executing press day events.
- Managing the Fashion cupboard: ensuring all samples logged and kept in good condition
- Overseeing the Press inbox; answering enquiries from the media, individuals and other organisations, via email and telephone.
- Recording press coverage throughout the year.
- Market research where necessary
- Other projects and duties as required
|WHO YOU ARE
- Highly motivated, self-starter who pays great attention to detail
- Strong interest in media and current trends
- Excellent administration skills
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledge of the marketing mix
- Superior communication skills
- Organised, self-motivated and accountable for your own workload
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Most importantly you will be a sports enthusiast and an ambassador for Sweaty Betty.
|WHO WE ARE
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all, we practise what we preach.
Designed to enhance performance, Sweaty Betty workout wear is the perfect fusion of fashion and functionality. Tailored to sports from yoga to run, ski to swim, gym to tennis, our luxury activewear combines design innovation, technical fabrics and feminine style.
Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty now has over 40 boutiques including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, plus two boutiques in the USA. With a new mobile website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm, Sweaty Betty is growing exponentially. There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to email@example.com.