Fly Flex Flow
The #SBFlyFlexFlow challenge is the ultimate New Year fit-kick, with a three-part workout that combines the best of run training, conditioning and yoga flow principles. Make a healthy start to the year with this head-to-toe workout devised by run coach Annie Foulds and renowned yogi Jo Arthur. Complete it three times a week for full-body fitness, and make sure you get all the right fuel with exclusive recipes and nutrition tips from Honestly Healthy.
Your #SBFlyFlexFlow checklist
1.Secure your place in an in-store Fly Flex Flow class, held every Tuesday from 22 Jan to 17 Feb
2. Complete your first workout by downloading the run podcast and following along with the online videos
3.Start eating healthy, energising foods: Watch the blog for exclusive recipes from Honestly Healthy
5.Encourage others to sign up and build a support network of fit, healthy friends
the Fly outdoor podcast
Follow the Fly outdoor podcast for a varied run workout to get your heart racing. Download the podcast to use at any time.
the fly indoor workout
Inspired by Annie's outfit?
the flex & flow workout
The first Fly Flex Flow classes will take place in stores on Tuesday 27 January, joining a variety of free classes available exclusively to Sweaty Betty customers across all boutiques.Simply log in or register to book your free place up to a week in advance.
- all in-store classes are free of charge
- classes are available to book a week in advance
- choose from over 70 different classes per week, from yoga to bootcamp
- Search by store or class type to find a workout that suits you then simply log in or register to book your free place.
- all instructors are certified experts in their field
- changing rooms are available
- can't make it in-store? take an online video workout