We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all, we practise what we preach.
Designed to enhance performance, Sweaty Betty workout wear is the perfect fusion of fashion and functionality. Tailored to sports from yoga to run, ski to swim, gym to tennis, our luxury activewear combines design innovation, technical fabrics and feminine style.
Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty now has 37 boutiques including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, plus two boutiques in the USA. With a new mobile website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm, Sweaty Betty is growing exponentially. There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our Ecommerce team are now looking for a forward thinking and innovative UX Designer who is an expert when it comes to digital experiences that put the customer first.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
When it comes to digital experiences that put the customer first, you are the champion. You will be responsible for testing, monitoring and driving improvement to the user experience across the customer journey. Accountable for delivering best-in-class, highly engaging end-to-end user experience across all channels, browsers and devices that will have a positive trading and commercial impact on the business.
Designing user interface, page interaction and site flow you will develop and manage the customer journey through working closely with Sweaty Betty’s Digital Content and Graphic Design Teams to create a simple, seamless and satisfying experience.
- Ownership of Sweaty Betty’s Digital User Experience from landing page to checkout
- Implementation, analysis and action upon key metrics to identify opportunities to improve user experience
- Work with ecommerce trading team to understand, track and predict trends in customer usage of existing and emerging browsers.
- Pushing boundaries to design better experiences for users of both commercial and community content
- Management of user research to constantly develop understanding of the end-users
- Management of MVT roadmap: Planning, execution and delivery
- Identify, define and improve usability KPIs
- Identify and manage required budgets for user experience
- Own and manage user experience documentation including patterns, site architecture, site design strategy.
- Work with digital team and other stakeholders to ensure all changes are compliant and fit for purpose.
- Define and deliver user experience best practice principles and standardisation across web and mobile to drive a customer-driven approach to design and development.
- Post implementation analysis and optimisation recommendations.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER
- Exceptional UX management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong conceptualisation ability & strong visual communication skills
- Working knowledge of visual design software and Photoshop, HTML
- Strong written and verbal communication skills able to articulate sometimes technical issues and solutions to colleagues
- Strategic thinking/planning
- Understanding of data, analytics and attribution solutions is essential
- Proven experience of UXD for digital deliveries across a range of devices
- Evidence of implementing issue resolutions to improve the online customer journey
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools & services essential
- Experience and ability to code in CSS3 and JS an advantage
WHO YOU ARE
An authority on web usability you’ll make sure that everything about sweatybetty.com is carried out with the customer in mind. You love to work in a fast paced environment with high levels of autonomy and are keen to really make your mark. Your work is always to the highest standard and you enjoy working with people across all departments. Most importantly you live an active life and are in love with the Sweaty Betty brand.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free onsite gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more!
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to email@example.com.