We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach
From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, gym wear to tennis apparel, Sweaty Betty is the fitness clothing brand of choice, synonymous with innovative, feminine designs for enhanced performance. With 37 UK boutiques, including concessions in world famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, UK, USA and Mobile website as well as two new stores in the US, Sweaty Betty is embarking on its next exciting growth phase! If you live an active life, love our brand and want to combine the two this may be the role for you!
Our Customer Care team are now on the hunt for a charming and enthusiastic Assistant Manager to work with our fast paced and dynamic team ensuring all our customers receive the customer experience we are renowned for.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager you will be responsible for:
• Delivering a world-class experience to all our customers over the phone and via email
• Overseeing the Customer Care team to deliver the same
• Ensuring a smooth order process is delivered to every customer including liaising with the couriers and the warehouse
• Responding promptly to emails and queries regarding customer orders
• Assisting with the processing and monitoring of customer orders including processing of payment & stock fulfilment.
• Resolving any issues that have been escalated in the absence of a more senior manager
• Opening and closing our Customer Care centre & cashing up
There may also be other duties that fit within your strengths.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
• Plenty of retail experience, preferably in a customer care centre
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent skills in excel, word, outlook
• Experience in people management
You are enthusiastic and energetic, a natural role model who knows how to inspire and motivate. You love bringing out the best in others and mentoring your team to excel. You are an excellent communicator, a quick problem solver and are enjoy building relationships with a range of different people. Most importantly you are in love with the brand and live the lifestyle we endorse.