We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all, we practise what we preach.
Designed to enhance performance, Sweaty Betty workout wear is the perfect fusion of fashion and functionality. Tailored to sports from yoga to run, ski to swim, gym to tennis, our luxury activewear combines design innovation, technical fabrics and feminine style.
Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty now has over 40 boutiques including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, plus two boutiques in the USA. With a new mobile website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm, Sweaty Betty is growing exponentially. There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, with one direct report (Accounts Payable Assistant), you will be responsible for all aspects of the purchase ledger and maintaining great relationships with all suppliers. You will ensure strong process controls operate around the Purchase Ledger function whilst supporting the growth plans and future developments of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and managing our Accounts Payable Assistant with the processing of invoices from sending out for approval, to processing on Sage 200, coding and scanning
- Weekly payment runs and updating payments on the system and ensuring suppliers are paid on time
- Ensuring that remittance advices are sent out in a timely manner
- Responding and dealing with supplier queries in a timely manner
- Maintaining and reviewing the aged creditors, providing explanations for old balances on a monthly basis
- Completing supplier statement reconciliations
- Identifying opportunities to deliver commercial cost savings
- Liaising with landlords and property agents on rent & rates
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers
- Managing the Accounts Payable Assistant
- Ad hoc duties as required and that fit within your strengths
WHAT YOU HAVE
- You will have a minimum of 18 months purchase ledger experience in a fast paced environment preferably for a small to medium sized business.
- Educated to A level with a Maths GCSE grade C or above
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a love of building relationships
- Clear and concise communicator
WHO YOU ARE
You are positive and pro-active, live an active life and are in love with the Sweaty Betty brand. You thrive in a dynamic environment where every day is different. Organised by nature with a fine attention to detail you also like to have fun at work and love your job.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more!
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Please send your CV and a covering letter, telling us why you'd love to work for Sweaty Betty to firstname.lastname@example.org