£17,000 pa, plus benefits and future training
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach.
From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, gym wear to tennis apparel, Sweaty Betty is the fitness clothing brand of choice, synonymous with innovative, feminine designs for enhanced performance. With 40 UK boutiques, including concessions in world famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, UK, USA and Mobile website as well as two stores in the US, Sweaty Betty is embarking on its next exciting growth phase.
Our dynamic and fast paced finance team are now looking for an assistant to join their five strong team. This is an exciting entry level position for someone who loves the brand and wants to combine their love for numbers with their love for living an active lifestyle.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor you will be responsible for assisting on all aspects of the purchase ledger.
- Communications: Post / Accounts Inbox - Manage the communications from suppliers that come in via both the accounts inbox and the daily post, including sorting, distributing, filing and scanning.
- Invoice Processing - Processing and tracking invoices from start to finish.
- Posting invoices to Sage
- Petty Cash - Responsible for Head Office Petty Cash, including distributing and ensuring proper record keeping. Ensuring all stores Petty Cash receipts are received. Assisting the Accounts Payable Supervisor with making bank deposits and withdrawals.
- Expenses and Credit Cards - Responsible for ensuring the expenses and credit card process is adhered to – including ensuring authorised, and supported by valid receipts.
- Intrastat - Responsible for completing the monthly Intrastat submission.
- Direct Debits - Chasing any missing invoices from suppliers to ensure the direct debits can always be allocated
- Rents / Rates - Chasing any missing invoices from landlords
- USA - Managing communications with the USA team, and ensuring processes put in place are adhered to.
- Other duties that match your strengths as required.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
Minimum B grade in GCSE Maths
Further education, whether that is A-Levels, AAT, Apprenticeship experience etc.
We are a growing business and a fast paced team, therefore you need to thrive under pressure, be proactive and be able to use your initiative. As we are a small team you will need to be able to be responsible for your own work and be diligent in all aspects of your work.
No day at Sweaty Betty is the same, there is always something new to do and new to learn – therefore you need to be bright and ambitious, and always looking to challenge yourself.
No experience is required, however would be beneficial.
WHO YOU ARE
You are quick to learn with a fine attention to detail and love to be organised. A proactive, self-starter, you are happy to use your own initiative and take ownership of the role. You can manage your own time efficiently and are always willing to help the team deliver on their objectives. You are confident building strong relationships at all levels both within and outside of the organisation. You are also very keen to progress and take on responsibility, learning and developing as the company grows. Most importantly you live an active life and love our brand as much as we do.