WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Working alongside the Non-stock Accounts Payable Clerk, and reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for all aspects of the stock purchase ledger and maintaining great relationships with all stock suppliers. You will ensure strong process controls operate around the Purchase Ledger function whilst supporting the growth plans and future developments of the business.
Maintaining strong relationships with stock suppliers, including:
- Responding and dealing with stock supplier queries in a timely manner
- Managing incoming stock emails and post
- Completing stock supplier statement reconciliations
- Ensuring that stock remittance advices are sent out in a timely manner
Work alongside the Finance Assistant to ensure stock suppliers are paid on time – including weekly payment runs for stock suppliers, and updating payments on Sage.
Maintaining stock supplier accounts on Sage, including:
- Maintaining and reviewing the stock aged creditors, providing explanations for old balances on a regular basis
- Posting all stock payments and receipts to the Cash Book.
- Processing, tracking and posting of stock invoices.
Ownership of the development and improvement of stock supplier accounts, including:
- Implementing and maintaining stock Accounts Payable controls.
- Ensuring that processes are aligned across both Accounts Payable functions.
- Identifying opportunities to deliver commercial cost savings
Other stock administration tasks, including:
- Preparation of the monthly Intrastat return
- Assistance with quarterly VAT returns
- Other duties that match your strengths as required
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- A minimum of 6 months experience in either Accounts Payable, Office Management, Office or Finance/Accounts Admin.
|WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Experience using accounting software such as Sage.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure (dealing with issues from suppliers).
- Attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
|WHO WE ARE
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach!
From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, gym wear to tennis apparel, Sweaty Betty is the women’s fitness clothing brand of choice. With over 30 boutiques around the UK and 2 in the US, including concessions in world famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, Sweaty Betty gym wear is synonymous with innovative, feminine designs for enhanced performance.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) with the role title in the subject box to firstname.lastname@example.org.