|Competitive + Benefits
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, health and dental care, company bonus scheme
|SETTING THE SCENE
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach. From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, workout to tennis apparel, Sweaty Betty is the women’s fitness apparel brand of choice. With 42 boutiques in the US & UK, including concessions in world famous department stores Bloomingdales, Harrods and Selfridges, Sweaty Betty active wear is synonymous with innovative, feminine designs for enhanced performance.
Our US Marketing team is rapidly expanding and looking for a switched on, fitness mad PR & Social Media Assistant to join the team. Your main responsibility will be to broadcast the exciting world of SB through all relevant social media platforms and to support the Senior PR Manager by managing the day to day of the US press office. You will develop long lasting relationships with media, journalists and bloggers, to maximize brand awareness and coverage. And working closely with the UK Social Media Executive, you will support brand campaigns and be responsible for ensuring our US social media tone of voice and visual representation is on brand at all times. You will be involved with
Reporting to the US Senior PR Manager, you will support maximising opportunities for brand exposure, online coverage and you will be present at all community and brand events.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Being a brand champion at all times by living, breathing and broadcasting the Sweaty Betty lifestyle
- Working alongside the US Community team to broadcast the exciting local events and showcasing the Sweaty Betty lifestyle
- Ensuring the content is premium and engaging at all times, including photography
- Supporting the global content strategy and social strategy
- Presenting social media insights at weekly, monthly meetings with an emphasis on key areas of success and recommendations for future improvement
- Supporting the Senior PR Manager with Press office duties
- Managing the sample cupboard, call-ins and send outs
- Building solid relationships with Media, Affiliates or Bloggers
- Measuring against targets to drive campaign effectiveness
Working closely with the UK-based Senior Digital Marketing Executive to ensure digital campaigns are aligned and maximized
- Building relationships with US bloggers to drive rich content and SEO or brand campaigns
- Organizing events for Bloggers and US Affiliates
- Gifting Bloggers and Affiliates
- Understanding off-site and on-site SEO objectives to ensure optimization of content, campaigns and relationships
- A passion and current knowledge of the digital sector with a strategic level understanding of how SEO, PR and social media fit together
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+)
- Excellent written communication skills and experience writing in the Social Media space
- Ability to provide good levels of data analysis and insight reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
WHO YOU ARE
- Obsessed with fitness and being active
- An avid fashion follower - you read all the fashion magazines, blogs and websites and you have your finger on the pulse when it comes to being in the know of what is hot.
- A digital native, you will have a clear understanding of the different audiences across each social platform and how best to engage with them and at what frequency. As well as understanding how social has an impact across all other communication channels and different markets.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the role title in the subject box. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for someone to start asap so if this sounds like you please send us your application as soon as possible