Senior Performance Marketing Manager
£Competitive, plus benefits
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach.
Fusing fashionable shapes and statement prints with technical fabrics and design innovation, Sweaty Betty active wear is created to enhance style and performance. Whether you’re a yogi, runner or spin enthusiast, or simply love the Sports Luxe look – we have something for every style. Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty has boutiques in the UK and USA including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods, Bloomingdales and Selfridges. With a new digital flagship website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm, Sweaty Betty is growing exponentially. There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
The Senior Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for building the SB brand and driving sales growth through performance marketing. Leading the acquisition and retention strategies globally with a focus on UK and US regions, this role will be required to drive and motivate highly productive data-driven teams to achieve business targets. The Senior Performance Marketing Manager will define the digital and direct marketing strategy, ROI targets and budgets, and optimise our channel mix according to CPA/ROI targets to drive efficiencies.
This will be achieved by working closely with ecommerce and the other marketing functions and you will be a champion for digital marketing and catalogue across the business. By delivering reports and insights, you will inform departments and influence the business strategy.
The Senior Performance Marketing Manager will be part of a bright, engaging team and be responsible for delivering an acquisition strategy across catalogue, PPC, SEO, affiliates, display and social. And you will drive the retention and CRM strategy, day-to-day management and hands-on optimisation of our marketing channels to drive performance across mobile and web.
- Create UK and US performance marketing strategies to achieve sales targets
- Develop and execute effective customer acquisition, retention and reactivation campaigns
- Optimise budgets across performance marketing channels to decrease CPAs and improve ROI
- Drive visits/footfall and new customer acquisition across all retail and online
- Manage search performance across PPC and SEO
- Grow brand awareness through targeted display and social campaigns
- Drive sign ups and grow the global database
- Drive eCRM strategy, optimise automated programmes and maximise revenue from this channel
- Maximise acquisition through all digital channels and optimize retargeting programmes through available channels
- Create and execute a digital personalisation strategy
- Manage the UK and US digital agencies effectively
- Develop an effective and profitable catalogue marketing programme for UK and US markets
- Maximise acquisition through cold mailings where profitable
- Ensure online and retail channels are supported through house file mailings
- Manage data agency and optimise list modelling to meet response rate and revenue targets
- Use customer and database insights to inform the business and influence strategy
- Identify opportunities for database growth
- Optimise automated email programs including welcome, nursery, browse and basket abandonment emails
- Develop the customer privilege programme
- Lead motivate and inspire data driven teams
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- Hands on experience of working across all Digital Marketing channels
- Experience of Direct Marketing and CRM
- Expert knowledge in Google Analytics and/or DC Storm
- Exceptional knowledge of Google AdWords and experience with international search engines
- Ability to drive clear, thoughtful analysis of customer acquisition programs and their ROI
- Excellent numerical, financial and analytical skills and you are an excel expert
- Excellent experience of managing and implementing marketing strategies within a fast moving retail environment
- Experience in managing large budgets
WHO YOU ARE
- A motivating and inspiring people manager
- Focused on sales performance and achieving business targets
- A problem solver and happy to deep dive into data
- Analytical, resourceful and a great team player
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
Putney Bridge, London
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are successful, you’ll be contacted within 2 weeks. Our recruitment process is broken in to two parts. An initial telephone interview with the recruitment team, where we learn more about you and everything you know about SB. If successful, you will be invited to a face-2-face interview at Support Office.