WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
The Visual Merchandising Manager is responsible for the design and implementation of window campaigns, visual merchandising and VM guidelines. Working alongside the current Visual Merchandising Manager until they go on MAT leave and the VM Assistant, the role will support 43 UK stores and two concessions. This role is key in bringing to life our seasonal stories through windows and in-store displays to an expanding portfolio of global boutiques. The Visual Merchandiser reports into the Head of Marketing, although day to day work will involve being immersed and supporting the retail team. With a proven track record of maximising sales and footfall through solid VM techniques, you will be creative, commercial and above all a team player.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being in the field 3/4 days a week
- Weekly meeting with retail team and marketing
- Overseeing the implementation of fortnightly window campaigns and approving all store windows
- Creation and implementation of in-store displays, tables, P.O.S
- Creating and presenting VM packs, panel guidelines and uniform guideline to the business
- Ensuring the top 5 stores receive exceptional VM support and working closely with Harrods’ and Selfridges’ VM departments
- Lead the styling on the lifestyle, press and product shoots
- Attend new store openings to lead the VM
- Delivering brand consistency and excellence across all stores and concessions
- Working closely with the creative team, product team and Store Designer
- Liaising with the warehouse, external suppliers and agencies where appropriate
- Deliver coaching and training to retail staff as and when required
- Manage one direct report
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
3 years + Visual Merchandising and Windows experience in the Fashion sector
|WHO YOU ARE
- An enthusiastic team player who loves the Sweaty Betty brand and lives the lifestyle that we endorse
- You are creative, love fashion and merchandising and being in the field
- A sociable and creative person with a strong business sense and a proven track record of success
- You are natural problem solver and team player
- Multi-tasking - you can do ten things at once (the joy of retail!) and work well under pressure
- Organization and communication - you are a great project manager and an excellent communicator
|WHO WE ARE
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach!
From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, gym wear to tennis apparel, Sweaty Betty is the fitness clothing brand of choice, synonymous with innovative, feminine designs for enhanced performance. With 35 UK boutiques, including concessions in world famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, UK, USA and Mobile website as well as two new stores in the US, Sweaty Betty is embarking on its next exciting growth phase!
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
Mostly London based, with occasional travel to non-London stores.
The support office is based in Fulham, London
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are successful, you’ll be contacted within 2 weeks.Our recruitment process is broken in to three parts. An initial telephone interview with the recruitment team, where we learn more about you and everything you know about SB! If successful you will be invited to a face-2-face interview, with the recruitment team and line manager. The final round is a presentation with the Line manager.