We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach!
From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, gym wear to tennis apparel, Sweaty Betty is the fitness clothing brand of choice. With 46 boutiques around the UK, including concessions in world famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, Sweaty Betty gym wear is synonymous with innovative, feminine designs for enhanced performance.
We are looking for a Product Wholesale Co-Ordinator to join our Product team, and be part of Sweaty Betty’s exciting growth plans in the US for wholesale within premium studios.
WHAT YOU 'LL BE DOING
- Work with US counterpart to plan ideal strategy to deliver sales plan.
- Propose & sign off with customers all capsules to best suit their needs, working with US counterpart.
- Create visual overviews with CADs for each capsule and provide US counterpart with fabric swatches.
- Create and maintain a wholesale WSSI to monitor stock and intake.
- Work with Merchandising to create a plan for all returned stock, including return forecasts for each capsule.
- Work on strategy with Ops team to ensure most cost effective and efficient logistics solution is being used.
- Analyse all sales data from customers to influence future capsules.
- Raise all purchase orders for wholesale products and track from factory to warehouse.
- Liaise with US counterpart to agree delivery & return dates for all capsules.
- Compile orders by size for each capsule and customer.
- Set up allocations in system to enable WH to pick each capsule.
- Manage all deliveries into the WH and stock levels.
- Co-ordinate returns back from each customer, ensuring commercial invoices are created and stock is tracked back to UK warehouse.
- Work with customers and Merchandising to swap stock around to react to current trading conditions.
- Take responsibility for swing tickets, ensuring all wholesale POs are labelled correctly and that labels are removed on return to UK.
- Manage all wholesale customers in system, ensuring all details and addresses are correct.
- Be main point of contact for both UK warehouse and US customer warehouse to monitor all logistics.
- Take responsibility for wholesale system including development, management and trouble shooting.
- Take on other duties as required by Head of Merchanding.
- Support Buying & Design on exclusive co-branded collections.
- Liaise with suppliers to develop products & ensure they arrive on time.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- At 3 years in a similar head office role, including Merchandising.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- A head for systems.
- An interest or experience in range building.
- Amazing attention to detail.
WHO YOU ARE
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
- Super organized.
- A sports enthusiast.
- Passion for fashion.
- A great communicator & organized co-ordinator.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for someone to start immediately so if this sounds like you please get in touch!
If you are successful, you’ll be contacted within 2 weeks.Our recruitment process is broken in to three parts. An initial telephone interview with the recruitment team, where we learn more about you and everything you know about SB! If successful you will be invited to a face-2-face interview, with the recruitment team and line manager. The final round is a presentation with the Line manager.