To build the Sweaty Betty brand in the USA. Positioning Sweaty Betty as the premium activewear player through strong brand marketing, opening stores nationwide, establishing a strong direct business and through strategic partnerships.
Reporting directly to the CEO in London. Located in USA. A member of the Senior Management Team of 5 and participating at Global Board level.
Your chance to build a strong legacy and to make a difference.
- Strong general manager capabilities across the full spectrum of independent, brand-driven, vertically integrated retail
- Capable operator at store level
- Strong marketing savvy and judgment
- Deep understanding and experience of marketing and selling to the American consumer
WHO YOU ARE
- A natural leader with the charisma and personal energy to build and lead a world-class team
- An entrepreneur who makes things happen, regardless of resource constraints, roadblocks or complexity
- A brand advocate whose personal qualities match our brand ethos
- You have an affinity with our customers, you understand, respect and admire the Sweaty Betty customer, including her sense of style and attitude to fitness
- A brand genius, obsessed with how to cleverly build brands and with a track record of doing so
- A cultural fit who can operate as a leader in the US whilst being a part of a tight-knit Director team in the UK. Able to integrate rapidly with founders in particular
- Someone who is open, honest, collaborative, human and ambitious. Someone who celebrates success, has fun, brings out the best in people and is smart.
Competitive compensation package
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practice what we preach.
Designed to enhance performance, Sweaty Betty workout wear is the perfect fusion of fashion and functionality. Tailored to sports from yoga to run, ski to swim, gym to tennis, our luxury activewear combines design innovation, technical fabrics and feminine style.
Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty now has 40 UK boutiques including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, plus two boutiques in the USA. With a new mobile website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, 400 strong fitness-loving team at its helm, Sweaty Betty is growing exponentially. There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us your CV & covering letter, telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty to firstname.lastname@example.org.