Tamara's New Years Resolutions
Whatever ﬁtness challenges you set in 2013 remember: make them realistic, be positive, & dress the part. Here are my 2013 resolutions to help stir some motivation...
1. Skipper a yacht around the Greek Islands - I got my day skipper qualification in September after a week sailing from Spain to Morocco. I'm itching to stretch my sea legs again and the Greek Islands would be the perfect next challenge
2. Compete in a triathlon with my daughters - Being active is an important part of our family lifestyle and I love the idea of spending quality training time with my girls and sharing a goal (plus a bit of competitive spirit to see who wins...)
3. Train our puppy Ennis to be my running partner - In homage to our favourite champion of 2012 we’ve named our new puppy Ennis. It’s my mission to train her to be my new running partner, just hope I can keep up!
4. Go ski touring from Champoulucin the Italian alps and sleep in a hut - Since my days as a seasonnaire in Gstaad I’ve always had a urge to try ski touring and have heard Champouluc in the Italian Alps is the place to do it. Bring on sleeping in a hut.
5. Escape on a surfing retreat with girlfriends - It was on last year’s list and we still haven’t gotten round to planning an active girls get-away. This will be the year and Morocco’s west coast looks like the dream surfers paradise destination.