WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Deal with queries from stores regarding stock allocations & special requests.
- Assist producing weekly merchandising trade reports.
- Help organise swing tags & labels to arrive with suppliers on time.
- Organise the re-ticketing of incorrectly labeled stock.
- Create Transfer Requests to replenish stores with stock.
- Update replenishment levels for stores.
- Ensure correct stock levels remain in warehouse for websites.
- Create initial allocation quantities for new season stock.
- Input Purchase Orders onto Cegid.
- Ensure delivery dates for Purchase Orders are accurate on Cegid.
- Assist with tracking Purchase Orders from factory to warehouse.
- Help to organize and allocate new store opening packages.
- Assistant Merchandising team with ad-hoc analysis.
- Build relationships with suppliers, stores, warehouse and all head office functions.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Great organisation skills.
- A grade B or above at GCSE Maths.
- A degree.
- Communication skills.
- An approachable and friendly manner.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to thrive in a busy environment.
WHO YOU ARE
- You live an active life and love our brand. You are a people person that loves building relationships and can take great initiative. Quick to learn with exceptional attention to detail, you will be capable of entering data accurately and be good at spotting mistakes! If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
WHO WE ARE
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach!
From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, gym wear to tennis apparel - Sweaty Betty are currently leading the way in women’s sportswear; with clothes that perform, are feminine and fashionable.
With 36 boutiques around the UK, including concessions in world famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, and 2 websites, Sweaty Betty is constantly striving to be the best women’s sportswear retailer in the world.
We are looking for an Allocator to join our Merchandising team, and be part of Sweaty Betty’s exciting growth plans.
If you are a sports enthusiast and love our brand, this is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing business. Sitting within the Merchandising team, you will have a key role in helping to drive sales and profit by optimising stock distribution to all retail channels (stores and websites).
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to email@example.com with the vacancy in the subject box.