WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Reporting directly to the Head of Ecommerce, and leading a team of two, you will be responsible for ensuring that online sales and conversion opportunities are always maximised.
Specific responsibilities will include:
Online Visual Merchandising
- Define visual merchandising strategy for all regional site, ensuring that product listings are beautifully merchandised, on brand and optimized for sales
- Managing an assistant and train them on visual merchandising tools & ecommerce platform
- Working with the Content production team, ensure all product content is delivered on time, is commercial and accurately reflects both the product & the brand
- Maintain visual merchandising and cross-selling across all categories of the site, on all 4 regional websites
- Work with the content team to ensure content and product alignment
- Work with the PR team to reactively promote all product featured in press to maximize exposure on site
- Weekly quality control checks to maintain high standards across all sites
- The management and day-to-day trading of Sweatybetty.com websites
- Delivering sales and conversion targets against budget
- Optimising onsite search to improve customer experience and conversion
- Working with the User experience manager, revise and constantly optimize the product conversion funnel from category view to product page and basket checkout
- Partner with Head of Merchandising to identify and promote Multi Channel sales or conversion opportunities including web exclusives.
- Developing strong collaborative relationships across the ecommerce, marketing and wider merchandising team
Systems and Reporting
- Compiling accurate daily, weekly and seasonal reports on trading performance, including product categories and ranges
- Highlighting sales and conversion trends against forecast and previous performance
- Responsibility for ecommerce data feeds (product and customer)
- Use Google Analytics to support product reports
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- A relevant degree with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar ecommerce role
- Thorough understanding of conversation drivers within Ecommerce
- Experience and knowledge of trading in both the UK and US retail markets
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and across different teams
- Experience with analytical platforms and interpreting data
- Excellent with excel skills
- People management experience is preferable
WHO YOU ARE
You are analytical, strong with numbers and have a faultless attention to detail. An excellent planner and organiser who is great at prioritising heavy workloads. You have the ability to think strategically and understand commercial implications of decisions and actions. You thrive working as part of a dynamic team, have great interpersonal skills and are quick to build relationships. Most importantly you live an active life, love the Sweaty Betty brand and the lifestyle it endorses.
|WHO WE ARE
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all, we practise what we preach!
Designed to enhance performance, Sweaty Betty workout wear is the perfect fusion of fashion and functionality. Tailored to sports from yoga to run, ski to swim, gym to tennis, our luxury activewear combines design innovation, technical fabrics and feminine style.
Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty now has over 40 boutiques including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, plus two boutiques in the USA. With a new mobile website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm, Sweaty Betty is growing exponentially. There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our fast growing Online Team are now recruiting and looking for an Online Visual Merchandising Manager to look after and drive the success of all sweatybetty.com channels, including mobile and international sites.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to email@example.com.