WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Reporting directly to the Yoga Buyer you will be responsible for the following;
Buying & Product Development
- Work closely with design and garment tech teams to develop seasonal collections consisting of high performance, inspirational, innovative and premium products.
- To gather and collate all seasonal review material including organising managers meeting, completing price and competitive research and liaising with ambassador for product feedback.
- Report key weekly highlights in trade for assigned ranges
- Responsible for managing product development process for agreed ranges to ensure that all product is delivered on time. This will be done through driving critical path meetings, liaising with suppliers, ensuring all critical path dates are met and that all samples and approvals are dealt with effectively and filed appropriately.
- Take part in weekly fit sessions with the Yoga Buyer and Garment Tech team to ensure all Sweaty Betty’s workout products are fully functional for the intended end use and the perfect fit.
- Deliver outstanding shoot samples to Marketing, and communicate product performance features to customers through labeling, ticketing and web copy raising the brand image and inspiring the customers
- Build relationships with both branded and own brand suppliers to ensure that we are their favourite customer and ensure the SB supplier list is always fully updated
- Responsible for preparing samples for trade meeting
- Build relationships within the team and across the business to ensure a high level of communication with regards to the yoga products.
- Support the Buyer on new initiatives to continuously improve the offer on the yoga, dance, underwear, sports luxe and accessories ranges.
- To take on other projects and duties as required by manager
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- A graduate and/or 1 year of experience with a fashion/sportswear retailer in buying or tech department
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, especially excel and outlook
WHO YOU ARE
You live an active life and love our brand. A self-starter and proactive by nature, you are quick to learn with a fine attention to detail.
If you tick all of the above we would love to hear from you!
|WHO WE ARE
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach!
From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, gym wear to tennis apparel, Sweaty Betty is the women’s fitness clothing brand of choice. With over 30 boutiques around the UK and 2 in the US, including concessions in world famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, Sweaty Betty gym wear is synonymous with innovative, feminine designs for enhanced performance.
As Buyers Admin Assistant you will have a good understanding of the needs of the Sweaty Betty customer, and assist the Yoga Buyer in planning & buying selected ranges (yoga, dance, underwear, sports luxe and accessories) to meet her requirements in terms of premium quality, high performance standards and style whilst delivering on LFL sales and profit targets.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to email@example.com.