We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach!
From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, gym wear to tennis apparel, Sweaty Betty is the fitness clothing brand of choice, synonymous with innovative, feminine designs for enhanced performance. With 41 UK boutiques, including concessions in world famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, and 5 USA boutiques, plus website in UK, US, Europe and Australia, Sweaty Betty is embarking on its next exciting growth phase!
|WHAT YOU 'LL BE DOING
Reporting into the User Experience Manager but working across the team, the eCommerce intern will:
- Go through thorough daily testing of the regional websites and end to end user journeys across all channels and devices
- Pro-actively update website, content and trading bug list
- Work with the Content publishing team to resolve content issues on a daily basis
- Work with the Trading team to resolve product issues on a daily basis
- Support the user experience manager on ad hoc tasks
- Go through end to end testing of the redesigned version of the site and feedback to the Site redesign project manager and relevant teams
- Learn to operate all relevant CMS tools to be able to pro-actively support the team
WHO YOU ARE
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in digital to join a growing team and learn to operate across all eCommerce functions.
This role will have a special focus on the US market, so a good understanding of American customer behaviour is preferred.
This may turn into a full time role going forward
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales…and lots more.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for someone to start September 2015.