Operations Assistant: IT
£19,000, for a 40 hour week, plus benefits
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach.
Fusing fashionable shapes and statement prints with technical fabrics and design innovation, Sweaty Betty active wear is created to enhance style and performance. Whether you’re a yogi, runner or spin enthusiast, or simply love the Sports Luxe look – we have something for every style. Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty has boutiques in the UK and USA including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods, Bloomingdales and Selfridges. With a new digital flagship website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm, Sweaty Betty is growing exponentially. There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
This role is ideal for a person who has a passion for IT and would enjoy offering this support within a retail environment. Reporting to the Technology & Support Manager, you will be assisting the Operations team in the support and service of hardware and systems to the Support Office, stores and across the business.
You will be joining a dynamic, growing Operations team, who offer technical support globally. You will be part of a constantly evolving area of the business, which requires a proactive, hands-on person. You must thrive under pressure and enjoy communicating with all stakeholders in business, in a positive, friendly approach.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Desktop support: resolving basic IT user issues, logging advanced issues with the support team and managing remote access rights for UK and USA office users.
- Supporting in the management of tickets in the two outsourced IT Service desks.
- Supervising the IT supplier’s onsite visits (twice a week), setting and organising priorities.
- Overseeing IT equipment procurement, maintenance and replacement.
- Initiating and driving a starters’ & leavers’ process.
- Assisting with the tech support for the office meeting rooms.
- Overseeing the IT Support mailbox.
- Supporting the iPad asset management for stores and office.
- Invoice tracking for IT procurement and services
- Assisting the team with desk moves and changes
- Other ad hoc IT tasks.
Please note that whilst this role is based in the Support Office (Fulham), you will be required to regularly visit the stores across the UK.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks and projects.
- Experience assisting in resolving IT issues (desirable but not essential).
- Experience working in a team and working in a support function.
- Flexible approach to work and a ‘muck-in’ attitude.
- Proven ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication with stakeholders of all levels
WHO YOU ARE
You are positive, people-oriented, and highly organised. Excellent communication and problem solving skills are the foundations of your success. You’re quick to build relationships, so supporting colleagues comes naturally to you. An ideal workday for you would include trouble-shooting IT queries, working with suppliers, planning hardware replacements, and getting in a workout at lunchtime!
Most importantly you live an active life and are in love with the Sweaty Betty brand and the lifestyle it endorses!
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
Fulham Green, London
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are successful, you’ll be contacted within 2 weeks. Our recruitment process is broken in to two parts. An initial telephone interview with the recruitment team, where we learn more about you and everything you know about SB. If successful, you will be invited to a face-2-face interview at Support Office.