We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all,
we practise what we preach! ?
Designed to enhance performance, Sweaty Betty workout wear is the perfect fusion of fashion and functionality. Tailored to sports from yoga to run, ski to swim, gym to tennis, our luxury activewear combines design innovation, technical fabrics and feminine style.
Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty now has 41 boutiques in the UK including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, plus five boutiques in the USA. With a new mobile website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, 500 strong fitness-loving team at its helm, Sweaty Betty is growing exponentially.
Our wonderful Graphic Designer is off on Maternity leave, so we are looking for an equally wonderful Graphic Designer to join the team.
WHAT YOU 'LL BE DOING
Reporting to the Creative Manager you will be responsible for the visual and graphic identity
of the brand across all print media.
Responsibilities will include:
Maintain graphic archives
- Design from concept to production the following:
- Seasonal Catalogues & Direct Mail (approx. 12 mailings/year UK & USA)
- Marketing Collateral including inserts, look books and booklets
- Internal design needs including signage, HR documents and postcards
- Assist the Creative Manager and VM team with Window and POS concepts and artwork
- Assist the Digital Design team with banners and web assets
- Work and liaise with reprographics and print managers to ensure optimal
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
You have more than 2 years’ experience with a fashion retailer and have produced mail order catalogues from concept to print. You have the ability to work quickly to execute campaigns across a multi-channel portfolio whilst having the energy and passion to creatively add value to the team. You also have the technical skill to see a project through to production. Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, a good knowledge of print production and relevant professional or vocational qualification in graphic design is a must! Digital design skills a bonus but not essential.
conceptual design solutions
- Strong time management skills - ability to manage shifting priorities, whilst maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Experience of executing original ideas within established brand guidelines
- A passionate and inspired designer able to create outstanding
- Strong sense of design layout and well versed in typography
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem solving skills
- Works effectively under pressure
|WHO YOU ARE
Enthusiastic with boundless energy you are commercially aware with a creative eye, a curious and conscientious mind, and a self-motivated drive. You thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment, love to be busy and enjoy working with lots of different people. You are a team player, love working to deadlines and would be described as a “do’er”. Excellent visual and verbal communication skills with fine attention to detail your work is always to the highest standard and you enjoy working with people at all levels. Most importantly you live an active life and are in love with the Sweaty Betty brand!
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) and portfolio (or link) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for someone to start within the next month.