Head of Ecommerce
£Competitive, plus benefits
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As Head of Sweaty Betty’s award winning eCommerce team, you will be responsible for maintaining fast sales growth to ambitious revenue targets through Sweaty Betty’s online channels across all territories. You will manage a team of seven to develop and optimize the user journey across all sites and operations, to provide a best-in-class customer experience. You will be a key player in several cross-departmental, high-profile projects, from the initial spec stage to implementation and delivery
- Reporting directly to the Digital Director and as a member of the operating board you will be responsible for:
- Management of third party service providers including technology partners, fulfilment partners and payment providers to ensure high levels of service are provided within agreed operating budgets.
- Leading the optimisation of our website, apps and mobile web platform’s functionality to increase selling potential and communicate our brand’s core beliefs and vision. Be ultimately responsible for the look and functional quality of our online channels.
- Day to day management of the eCommerce operational team including Trading, Content Production and Product and Operational Development. Create cohesive working practices across the direct e-commerce team and key partners such as creative and digital marketing teams. In particular, work with the Marketing team to develop the web site to maximise SEO success.
- Demonstrating in depth knowledge of our customer and her online journey, and understanding and optimising feedback received through various channels including customer care, social media, web analytics and usability testing.
- Constantly looking for improvement to the service we provide and challenging the status quo with regards to this.
- Partner with the Operations team to maximise warehouse support in providing seamless customer service and fulfilling online orders.
- Participate in monthly Operating Board, working with Heads of department to achieve the shared brand strategy and goals.
- Analytical understanding of KPI’s and how they measure success. Understand how to optimize individual KPIs in order to drive the overall online business. Provide analysis of KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis to the leadership team.
- Developing and communicating on-going understanding and awareness of competitor activity, relevant industry and technical knowledge to identify market gaps and opportunities for all products on multiple platforms
- Developing business cases for strategic initiatives and be aware of wider business initiatives and projects that have an impact on the business. Responsible for the communication on such new products and strategic improvements to the leadership team and the wider business.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- Managing and directing website development, technical and aesthetic, navigation, performance and functionality efforts to positively impact ecommerce efforts.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar, senior eCommerce role.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- The ability to manage relationships with Directors and Senior Management.
- Proven team management experience.
- International and fashion/brand experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Degree or equivalent qualification
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a high level of personal energy, live an active life and embrace the Sweaty Betty lifestyle.
- You are flexible, adaptable and embrace change.
- You enjoy leading a team and getting things done.
- You have the ability to quickly develop relationships with team members and peers to establish authority.
- When you read our Values as above they resonate strongly with you.
WHO WE AREWe create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all, we practise what we preach!
Designed to enhance performance, Sweaty Betty workout wear is the perfect fusion of fashion and functionality. Tailored to sports from yoga to run, ski to swim, gym to tennis, our luxury activewear combines design innovation, technical fabrics and feminine style.
Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty now has 37 boutiques including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, plus two boutiques in the USA. With a new mobile website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm, Sweaty Betty is growing exponentially. There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOUGenerous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
LOCATIONPutney Bridge, London
HOW TO APPLYTo apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are successful, you’ll be contacted within 2 weeks.Our recruitment process is broken in to three parts. An initial telephone interview with the recruitment team, where we learn more about you and everything you know about SB! If successful you will be invited to a face-2-face interview, with the recruitment team and line manager. The final round is a presentation, with the line manager