Day 23: Don’t Go It Alone
Exercising with others can be hugely beneficial, especially if you’re lacking motivation or you’re just getting started. Here are five reasons why group exercise classes like our in-store Hiitgirl workouts are a good thing…
- It’s fun. Being physically active alongside others is a bit like returning to the playground. It’s a chance to feel young again, let go and feed off others’ energy.
- You won’t quit. It’s easy to give up an exercise programme if you’ve only got yourself for company, but you’re less likely to stop if you attend a regular class. Remember to book in-store on Monday, for the Hiitgirl Tuesday class.
- It’s safe. If the 30 Day Sweat Challenge is the first exercise you’ve done for a while, a structured class with a warm up, cool down and an eagle-eyed instructor will help keep you injury-free.
- You’ll work harder. With an instructor motivating you, you’ll soon realise that you can push your personal boundaries and achieve a lot more than you thought.
- It’s social. Group fitness is a great way to meet people just like you. Finding people with similar interests can be a huge motivator in class and will mean you’re more likely to come back.
It's time to move onto day 24.