Body Beautiful Rules for the Modern Betty
Morning Betties!! Thought I'd throw together some rules for you to live and die by. Y'know in a, 'if I don't do this, I'm just kidding myself' kind of way...
1. Exercise at least 3 times a week - it doesn't need to be a marathon gym session, 15-20 minutes of high intensity like skipping or weight training will have you in tip top shape in no time!
2. Use the Betty-hybrid of the 80/20 rule with your food. Eat right 80% of the time, and treat yourself 20% of the time. The perfect method for guilt-free indulgence!
3. Reduce wine, beer and bread if you want to whittle your waistline - champagne and vodka, lime & soda are better drink options (remember rule 2 if desperate!!)
4. Get some sleep - all of your hard work starts to take effect at night when you're sleeping - sleep between 10pm and 2am is your physical recovery (think fat-eliminating-power) and sleep between 2am and 6am is your mental recovery. Burning the candle at both ends ain't pretty!!
5. Concentrate on yourself - worrying about how your girlfriend is losing weight quicker than you are gets you no closer to your goal. Your attention should be on YOU, not anybody else! Keeping your eyes off the road steers you away from your own path