How can I have restful and refreshing nights sleep? If this is a question you often ask yourself, then it time to take action! Sleep is the best way of restoring, refreshing and healing our bodies so it essential to take some time to make sure you have the best night’s sleep possible.
Try these tips for a refreshing and relaxing nights sleep:
· Create a regular time to go to bed and to wake up
· Don’t do demanding mental work before bedtime
· Take exercise and fresh air during the day
· Don’t go to bed hungry but make sure your last meal/snack is at least an hour before bed time
· Drink camomile tea before bed
· Reduce caffeine and alcohol, especially 5 hours before sleep
· Put lavender oil on your pillow
· Do breathing exercises every evening
· Have a half hour to wind down before bed. Try some meditation, and stretching, take a warm bath and turn down the lights
· If you are having bad nights sleep, don’t worry! Just enjoy the warm comfortable bed, concentrate on resting your body, and focus on relaxing each part of the body from head to toe.