UK Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £30,000 pa, dependant on experience, 40 hours a week, plus benefits
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach.
Fusing fashionable shapes and statement prints with technical fabrics and design innovation, Sweaty Betty active wear is created to enhance style and performance. Whether you’re a yogi, runner or spin enthusiast, or simply love the Sports Luxe look – we have something for every style. Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty has boutiques in the UK and USA including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods, Bloomingdales and Selfridges. With a new digital flagship website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm, Sweaty Betty is growing exponentially. There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our Marketing Team are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, bright and dynamic Digital Marketing Executive to help drive the presence of our beautiful website (aka Digital Flagship!).
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Reporting to the Senior Performance Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day contact for external agencies to create, implement, manage, optimise, report & analyse campaigns for UK & International market
- Brief agencies with marketing and promotional calendar
- Work with third parties to maximise digital opportunities and to meet company objectives
- Work closely with the ecommerce team to ensure user experience once landing onsite is optimised
- Regular reporting and channel performance analysis
- Coordinate weekly tasks to ensure timelines are met
- Execute the Search strategy and ensure agencies perform in line with targets
- Plan campaigns in line with the marketing and promotional calendar
- Provide insight and optimisation ideas based on performance analysis
- Test site links, ad copy and landing pages
- Plan and define keyword strategy and optimisation framework for all markets
- Oversee and coordinate on-site SEO updates across all markets with the Ecommerce team and any service providers
- Coordinate all off-site SEO activity with the in house PR & Content teams
- Analyse Natural Search trends and performance on a regular basis
- Deliver the UK eCRM plan in line with the marketing and promotional calendar
- Manage email briefing, testing and broadcasting all outgoing emails
- Monitor and maintain email database & segmentation for UK and International markets
- Support with implementing A/B & multivariate tests to help improve site conversion
- Develop and optimise dynamic content and personalisation
- Continually monitor automated programmes and optimise based off performance
- Report and analyse on the results of email marketing
- Manage Sweaty Betty’s affiliate programme and work with affiliate networks on a day-to-day basis to create, implement, manage, optimise, report & analyse on effective campaigns for UK and International markets
- Research and recruit affiliates to enhance brand awareness and support acquisition and retention plans.
- Ensure relevant campaign assets (banners, images, copy etc.) are available to the network
- Research competitors and market trends.
Retargeting & Display
- Manage creative briefing, testing and media plans for all Display activities.
- Coordinate testing plan and ensure all campaigns are optimised user experience
- Monitor and report on performance across all campaigns and overall channel mix.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- Minimum of 18 months digital marketing experience, ideally with a fashion retailer
- Experienced with Excel, Google Analytics, Google Adwords (optional) Linkshare and Responsys
- A love for Sweaty Betty and living an active lifestyle
WHO YOU ARE
You are analytical whilst creative with a love for digital marketing and the ever changing world of online. Quick to build relationships at all levels you thrive working in a fast paced and dynamic team. Most importantly you love to be active and are a natural ambassador for the brand.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOUGenerous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
LOCATIONFulham Green, London
HOW TO APPLYTo apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to email@example.com
If you are successful, you’ll be contacted within 2 weeks.Our recruitment process is broken in to three parts. An initial telephone interview with the recruitment team, where we learn more about you and everything you know about SB! If successful you will be invited to a face-2-face interview, with the recruitment team and line manager. The final round is a presentation, with the line manager.