WHO WE ARE
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all, we practise what we preach.
Designed to enhance performance, Sweaty Betty workout wear is the perfect fusion of fashion and functionality. Tailored to sports from yoga to run, ski to swim, gym to tennis, our luxury activewear combines design innovation, technical fabrics and feminine style.
Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty now has over 40 boutiques including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, plus two boutiques in the USA. With a new mobile website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm, Sweaty Betty is growing exponentially. There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Reporting to the Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for the preparation of the weekly sales and stock reconciliations.
New Store openings
- Preparation of Weekly Sales Reconciliations for all channels.
- Management of stock invoices including matching to purchase orders.
- Managing Gift Vouchers- preparing monthly reconciliations, ordering Gift Vouchers, and issuing and reconciling Support Office Gift Vouchers.
- Coordinating the Finance requirements for new store openings, including:
- Setting up PDQ machines.
- Setting up new stores in Sage and the back-office till system.
- Collating new store information required by the Finance Team.
- Completing National Statistics returns
- Sending out Banking Books to stores
- Other duties that match your strengths as required
|WHO YOU ARE
You are quick to learn with a fine attention to detail and love to be organised. You are able to manage your time effectively and work efficiently. A proactive, self-starter, you are happy to use your own initiative and take ownership of the role, and are always willing to help the team deliver on their objectives. You are confident building strong relationships at all levels both within and outside of the organisation. You are also very keen to progress and take on responsibility, learning and developing as the company grows. Most importantly you live an active life and love our brand as much as we do!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- A love for numbers
- A minimum grade B in Maths GCSE is essential
- Some higher education in a Financial, Mathematical, or Business related subject e.g. AAT, A-Levels, a foundation course or a degree.
- Experience working in an administrative, office based role preferred but not essential.
- A desire to undertake a finance qualification (that Sweaty Betty will support you with)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter with the role title in the subject box (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to email@example.com