WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As e-commerce Product Owner you will be responsible for the development of Sweaty Betty’s end-to-end e-commerce infrastructure. You will be involved in several high profile projects from day one.
- Ownership of the end to end e-commerce infrastructure.
- Interface and process management including all 3rd party software and business order management system.
- Working alongside Sweaty Betty’s SI to define and deliver the ecommerce roadmap
- Manage the development workflow with external agency.
- Assist with production troubleshooting and problem resolution as needed in support of the continued success of the product
- Identify and drive through short-term initiatives that improve the performance of the product alongside longer term projects
- Responsibility for planning regular training of new and existing team members to ensure ecommerce functionality is maximised
- Active participant in weekly trading and leadership meetings, providing insight and commentary to the success, challenges and opportunities of the digital business.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- A strong technical understanding of web and mobile ecommerce applications and/or retail systems.
- Product ownership experience and a proven track record of delivering successful digital products
- First class communication skills, managing and influencing internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- An inquisitive mind, always seeking best practice to improve the product and its processes.
- You can comfortably manage the expectations of multiple project stake-holders.
- Experience in translating technical and business strategies into deliverable plans.
|WHO YOU ARE
- You enjoy finding simple solutions to complex issues
- You have the ability to cope with pressure and conflicting demands.
- You are a logical problem solver
- You enjoy working with a wide variety of people across all departments.
|WHO WE ARE
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach!
From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, gym wear to tennis apparel, Sweaty Betty is the fitness clothing brand of choice, synonymous with innovative, feminine designs for enhanced performance. With 40+ UK boutiques, including concessions in world famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, UK, USA and Mobile website as well as two new stores in the US, Sweaty Betty is embarking on its next exciting growth phase!
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
Putney Bridge, London
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are successful, you’ll be contacted within 2 weeks.Our recruitment process is broken in to three parts. An initial telephone interview with the recruitment team, where we learn more about you and everything you know about SB! If successful you will be invited to a face-2-face interview, with the recruitment team and line manager. The final round is a presentation with the Line manager.