Assistant Branch Merchandiser
|Up to £25k (dependent on experience) for a 40 hour week
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
US Expansion & Improvement
- Analyse sales by all product attributes to make specific ranging recommendations by region
- Understand the market in terms of customer, lifestyle, weather, calendar etc. to optimize stock in each location
- Undertake store visits & customer understanding trips
- Ensure all the US customer needs are catered for all year round by influencing ranging & product delivery decisions.
New Store Openings
- Ensure each new store has the correct stock package & delivery frequency
- Oversee the opening of new stores & manage stock builds with the allocators to ensure deadlines are met.
Stock analysis & optimisation
- Monitor store sales performance & identify stock opportunities & risks
- Provide regular & ad-hoc analysis to the business
- Produce performance analysis for all stores & regions quarterly
- Assist with the management of stores in terms of grading & replenishment
- Work with product merchandising teams to ensure individual store or country trends are reflected in their range plans.
Allocation strategy & store delivery schedules
- Manage store stock deliveries throughout the year
- Monitor & propose stock movements within the business
- Work closely with the product merchandising team to devise allocation best practice methods
- Focus very closely on top turnover stores
- Work with the allocators to get the right stock to the right stores at the right time.
Store Communication & Product Launches
- Attend regular store visits & have a great relationship with area & store managers
- Manage new product launches & communication
- Co-ordinate window & display implantation.
- Assist in product selection, order processing, logistics, communication & analysis.
WH liaison & throughout forecasting
- Create throughout forecast for the warehouse
- Ensure WH receive relevant communication with regards to goods coming back from stores, pick quantities & new store openings.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- At least 2 years in a head office Merchandising role
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel
- Experience of working in a multi-channel environment
- Experience of confidently presenting in meetings
- Have the ability to develop strategic direction but also be a trader who can react in the moment
- The ability to implement best practise & new procedures.
WHO YOU ARE
- Approachable and friendly manner
- Good at building relationships
- A lover of retail & customers
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Detail oriented and highly organised
- Thrive in a busy environment
- Sports enthusiast - living and breathing the Sweaty Betty lifestyle.
WHO WE ARE
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practise what we preach.
From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, gym wear to tennis apparel, Sweaty Betty is the fitness clothing brand of choice. With 32 boutiques around the UK, including concessions in world famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, Sweaty Betty gym wear is synonymous with innovative, feminine designs for enhanced performance.
We are looking for a Branch Assistant Merchandiser to join our Merchandising team, and be part of Sweaty Betty’s exciting growth plans.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of office workout classes, free on site gym, sample sales, cycle to work scheme, company bonus scheme…and lots more.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your CV & cover letter (telling us why you want to work for Sweaty Betty) to firstname.lastname@example.org.